|E-MAIL：International Law Department|
He is working in Zhejiang Zhengyun Law Firm, member of Lawyers Association of Zhejiang.
Education background: He graduated from Zhejiang University in 2006 and obtained a Bachelor degree.
Work experience: He has ten years of foreign trade work experience before working in the law firm.
Areas of specialization: civil law, criminal law, company law, contract law, labor law, international law.
Phone/WeChat: 0086 15168395829
- 10-24We helped a Cameroon client draft a regional exclusive agency agreement.
- 10-24We helped a US client draft a contract.
- 10-24Our law firm helped a customer from Africa get back their payment from a company in Shenzhen.
- 10-24We helped a customer from Ireland who has a dispute with her shipping forwarder
- 08-16We helped a Swedish customer
- 08-16We helped an Afghan customer
- 05-05Latest China-US trade talks end, revealing fewer details but continuing efforts
- 05-05Despite profound transformation, big powers vie for influence among Central and Eastern European Countries
- 05-05US anti-China policy against own interests
- 04-16Law of Inheritance